What does it cost?
In today's economy, churches are less able to afford hiring special guest speakers. The following fee schedule provides a guideline, but if the hosting parish or organization cannot afford the prices listed here, please request a discount.
Becoming an Easter Parish
- 3 evenings Parish Mission + presentations at all the weekend Masses: $1000
- repeated in morning sessions: +$500
- 4 evenings Parish Mission + presentations at all the weekend Masses: $1200
- repeated in morning sessions: +$700
- 1-day Saturday Parish Retreat (eg. 9am-3pm): $1000.00
- Plus travel, room and board
- If the parish collects a free will offering from participants, the above fees reflect the minimum expected stipend.
Other events utilizing one presenter:
- Keynote conference presentation: $800.00
- 2-hour parish seminar: $200.00
- 1-day parish retreat or workshop (eg. 9am-3pm): $1000.00
- 3-evenings parish mission or retreat: $1000.00
- 4-evenings parish mission or course: $1200.00
- 5-evenings or 2-day (full weekend) parish course: $1500
- Restoration Weekend home-based retreat: $1000 (negotiable)
For the price of hosting an event utilizing the PRS team, including "Developing Ecclesial Teamwork",
please contact us for more information.
+ Travel: Cost of transportation
+ Hospitality: Meals as needed + hotel. Hosting in the rectory, convent, or a parishioner's home is a fine alternative, as long as it includes a good internet connection plus privacy for preparation and prayer.
Stipends are donations made to Good News Ministries. The presenter will make travel reservations and purchase tickets; host is asked to make hospitality arrangements and provide a staff member or parishioner to transport the speaker to and from the airport.