With the Eucharistic Christ as your Healer and Mentor,
identify and draw upon your strengths and vision
to build parish unity, excellence in mission, and increased volunteerism,
in a spirit of collaboration, healing, and giftedness.
Henri Nouwen said:
"The Church often wounds us deeply... < continue >
"Over the centuries the Church has done enough to make any critical person want to leave it.... < continue >
Let your hearts take comfort, all who hope in the Lord. (Psalm 31:25)
"Christ wishes the Christian Community to be a body that is perfect
because we work together towards a single end,
and the higher the motive which actuates this collaboration,
the higher will be the union."
Saint Katharine Drexel (1858-1955)
Overview of Our Healing Services
† Help for Individuals † Parish Strategies † The Way of Christ in the Midst of Scandals †
Home-based retreats for wounded parishioners are available by our team of compassionate experts. Seeking relief but not finding it yet? Home-based retreats for healing from parish difficulties
are available by our team of compassionate experts.
We also offer parish-based retreats. With the Eucharistic Christ as your Healer and Mentor, identify and draw upon your strengths and vision to build parish unity, excellence in mission, and increased volunteerism, in a spirit of collaboration, healing, and giftedness.
Here's how PRS will help you do this:
- Turn personality conflicts into team camaraderie by identifying and learning to understand the different personality styles and how they can work effectively together.
- Survey your strengths and turn weaknesses into powerful solutions.
- Rise above divisions and scandals in a healing retreat that takes you from the cross of Christ to his resurrection.
- Slow down, de-stress, and restore your peace in the healing presence of the Eucharist while reconsecrating your mission to Christ and realizing the guidance and affirmation of the Holy Spirit.
- Develop a spirit of unity by getting in touch with your common ground, your mutual goals and concerns, and your Christ-centered love for one another, in a safe and prayerful environment.
At PRS, we know that every parish, ministry, and organization has different issues being faced, different backgrounds that have contributed to the current challenges, and different sets of strengths for resolving problems. No two communities are exactly alike. You need a strategy and a program that will work right for you.
Each situation requires a different set of skills brought in by the PRS team. To provide you with the right solutions for your parish, staff, and volunteers, our Strategic Consultant(s) will meet with you and your staff, and in complete confidentiality actively listen to your concerns, directions, and visions.
PRS will produce an analysis of Key Results Areas (KRAs) and develop the framework for an action plan. We will provide you with short-term and long-term strategies, laid out in documentation that your staff and parish council can use well beyond the time of our visit.
Next, PRS will put together a team of experts who have experience in a wide variety of pertinent fields to get you started in implementing your plan. PRS has experts in:
- Catholic parish and school staff environments
- Human resources and personnel services
- Psychological models of interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Time management skills
- Stress management
- Team Coordination Training
- Conflict resolution
- Corporate Team Building Clinics
- Volunteer recruitment, management, and retention
- Communication skills
- Technology for better communications
- Scriptural and theological applications
- Spiritual direction
Here's a sample of what our action plans provide:
- energy-driven vision planning and goal setting
- collaborative team strategies
- efficient workflow
- prioritizing of objectives
- increased evangelization and a welcoming environment
- scripture- and tradition-based spiritual development